Contact: Manager Su
Consulting Hotline: 15075828382
Company address: 200 meters north of Wangzhuang Village, Anping County, Hengshui City, Hebei Province
What can I do to extend the life of the storage cage ?
There are many factors that affect the service life of the storage cage , such as temperature, humidity, light, and ventilation conditions in the warehouse. For example, if the humidity in the warehouse is too high, it will cause the shelves to rust, reduce the load-bearing capacity of the shelves, and reduce the service life. So what should we do to extend the life of the storage cage ?
1. The storage cage is regularly coated with protective paint to reduce rust. Do daily inspections, and fix any loose screws in time. Ventilate well in a timely manner to ensure that the warehouse is not excessively wet.
2. Avoid excessive sunlight exposure in the storage cage , ventilate the shelves reasonably, and prevent wet goods from being placed on the shelves. Drain and dehumidify as much as possible.
3, according to different storage cages , aisle widths and transport tools with a set of collision columns. Install anti-collision guardrails at the aisle.
4. The weight of the goods placed on the storage cage is within the shelf load. The warehouse manager makes a load-limiting mark on the shelf. It is necessary to follow the principle of light weight at the bottom of the shelf, that is, placing heavy objects at the bottom and light objects at the upper level.
5. Heavy-duty and high-rise storage cages must be equipped with powered push-up vehicles. The use and operation of the push-up vehicles can only be operated by qualified personnel. Most of the storage cage columns were hit and deformed by non-designated personnel using a push-up vehicle.
6. Regulations on the use of storage cages . Different warehouses, different goods, each warehouse has different ways of using it. Warehouse managers should develop a shelf use system so that every shelf user can learn and follow it. This is the way to achieve the goal.
Everyone knows that any product has a life span. If you continue to use it beyond this limit, it will easily cause a variety of problems, which will seriously endanger your personal safety.